VoIP and Network Quality Manager
Monitor VoIP call quality by analyzing call detail records (CDRs) generated by Cisco and Avaya
Monitor site-to-site WAN performance using Cisco IP SLA technology
By Using Cisco’s IP SLA technology, you can simulate traffic data to test your network between Cisco routers or a remote IP device to monitor the performance of key/critical apps.
Monitor VoIP Quality of Service Call Metrics
Search & filter the call detail records to quickly and easily diagnose and troubleshoot Cisco and Avaya VoIP call quality metrics, including latency, jitter, packet loss and MOS.
Search and filter call detail records
Search, filter and display call detail records (CDRs) to aid in troubleshooting.
Quick, do-it-yourself deployment
Download, install and deploy VoIP & Network Quality Manager in about an hour.
WAN and VoIP monitoring dashboards
Customizable, at-a-glance view of WAN and VoIP performance through an intuitive Web interface.
Monitor VoIP call quality
Monitor VoIP call quality by analyzing call detail records (CDRs) generated by Cisco and Avaya.
Intelligent WAN and VoIP Quality of Service alerts
Configure intelligent alerts that notify you when specific performance thresholds are crossed.
Monitor WAN performance
Simulate traffic data using Cisco IP SLA technology to monitor key WAN performance metrics.
- WAN & VoIP monitoring dashboards
- Quickly view WAN and VoIP performance through an intuitive Web interface.
- User identification
- View users' information associated with each endpoint device.
- Intelligent WAN and VoIP Quality of Service alerts
- Configure intelligent alerts that notify you when WAN or VoIP performance thresholds are crossed.
- Search and filter call detail records
- Search, filter and display call detail records (CDRs) to aid in troubleshooting.
- Monitor VoIP call quality
- Monitor VoIP call quality by analyzing call detail records (CDRs) generated by Cisco and Avaya.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Dual processor 3GHz
.NET 4.5 required
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
VoIP & Network Quality Manger sites are limited to locations where there is an existing Cisco® IP SLA-compatible router to serve as a simulation node. For more information about IP SLA-capable routers and switches, go to www.cisco.com/go/fn
The minimum server requirements listed assume default configuration. Significantly increasing the poll rate or statistic collection rate could result in additional load on the server, which may require a larger CPU or additional memory.
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers