User Device Tracker
View port description, VLAN assignment, connected MACs, and port configuration.
Track endpoint devices by MAC & IP address on wired/wireless networks
Always know what and who is connected to your network, and also when and where they are connected—without tracing cables or drilling through ARP & MAC tables.
Manage switch and switch port capacity
Always know how ports & switches are being used, and which switches are approaching capacity.
Device connection and user logon histories
Investigate incidents using extensive device connection and user logon histories.
WAP, switch, and port monitoring
Monitor wireless access points, switches, and ports for errors, performance, and capacity usage.
Endpoint device search
Locate connected devices easily by searching IP or MAC address, user, host, node, port, or vendor.
Device and user watch lists
Detect rogue devices and users to improve network security using watch lists, alerts, and port shutdown.
View Active Directory details for device users, including user name and contact information.
Endpoint device vendor identification
Know whether an endpoint device is a server or mobile phone.
- Endpoint device search
- Quickly locate endpoint devices on your network.
- Device connection and user logon histories
- View device connection and user logon histories.
- User identification
- View users' information associated with each endpoint device.
- WAP, switch, and port monitoring
- Monitor switches, ports, and WAPs for errors, performance, and capacity utilization.
- Endpoint device vendor identification
- Device and user watch lists
- Use watch lists to monitor user and device connections.
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
.NET 4.5 required
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
Dual processor 3GHz
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers