Network Configuration Manager
Manage configurations for routers, switches and other devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP, Huawei, Avaya & more
Improve your network compliance & security
Save your time configuring devices to policy, detecting & preventing out-of-process changes, compliance auditing configurations, and remediating violations.
Multi-vendor network change & configuration management
Manage configs for switches, routers, and other devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP, & more.
Recover quickly from hardware errors & human-caused configuration mistakes.
Award-winning network management solution at a fraction of many competitor's price.
Reliable and Very easy to use!
More than 50,000 customers confirmed SolarWinds products are easy to install, use, and own.
Real-time configuration change notification
Integration with Network Performance Monitor NetPath enables you to receive immediate details regarding any configuration changes.
Network device life-cycle management
Cisco SMARTnet integration & automatic network discovery for security, warranty, and EoL alerts.
- Manage configurations for routers, switches and other devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP, Huawei, Avaya and more
- Recover quickly from hardware faults and human-caused configuration errors.
- Immediately know when any configuration change occurs and what was changed.
- Make standardized configuration changes in minutes across dissimilar devices
- Ensure devices are configured and operating in compliance with operational and regulatory standards
- Automatic network discovery and Cisco SmartNet(tm) integration for security, warranty and EOL alerts
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Web Console Browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 or higher with Active scripting
- Firefox 3.0 or higher (Toolset Integration is not supported on Firefox)
- Chrome 42 & 43
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
The minimum server requirements listed assume default configuration. Significantly increasing the poll rate or statistic collection rate could result in additional load on the server, which may require a larger CPU or additional memory.
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers