NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
Analyze traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element
Border gateway protocol and CBQoS performance views
View balance of network traffic across providers, and measure the effectiveness of CBQoS policies.
Multi-vendor device and flow support
Collect, monitor, and analyze Cisco NetFlow, sFlow, J-Flow, IPFIX, and NetStream flow data.
Wireless LAN Controller traffic monitoring
Monitor WLC traffic to see which applications and clients utilize the bandwidth of your wireless network.
Bandwidth use by user, application, protocol, and IP address group
See which users, applications, protocols, or IP address groups are consuming the most bandwidth.
Network traffic analysis and bandwidth monitoring
Monitor interface-level network bandwidth and traffic patterns with up to one-minute granularity.
Customizable network traffic reports
Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- Network bandwidth monitoring and traffic analysis dashboard
- View network traffic and bandwidth usage from a customizable dashboard.
- Bandwidth usage by application
- Gain insight about top bandwidth hogs by organizing traffic by user, application, or protocol.
- Customizable network traffic reports
- Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- Network traffic forensics
- Analyze traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
- Border gateway protocol and CBQoS performance views
- View balance of network traffic across providers, and measure the effectiveness of CBQoS policies.
NTA Main Poller - 3GB
NTA Flow Storage Database - 20GB
NTA Main Poller - 3GB
NTA Flow Storage Database - 16GB
- Main Poller: Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
- Flow Storage Database: Windows Server 2008 SP2 x64
.NET 4.5 required
Main: NTA shares the main SQL database with Network Performance Monitor
Flow Database: NTA includes a Flow Storage Database
NTA Main Poller - Quad-core 3GHz or better
NTA Flow Storage Database - Quad-core 3GHz or better
Microsoft Internet Explorer v11, Firefox 32.0 or higher, Chrome 40 or higher, Safari for iPhone
Some of the clients using Solarwinds
- What we offer
- Group-IB Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Solution
- Threat Detection System
- Endpoint Security Solution
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Security Code Solutions
- Secret Net Studio (Endpoint)
- Secret MDM (Mobile Protection)
- vGate (Virtualization Solution)
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management
- Latest Offers