Imposed Security - Guard Endpoint
5 Layers of Protection
Comprehensive MultiLayer Endpoint Protection
ALL-IN-ONE Solution for Endpoint Security
20+ OS Independent Security Mechanisms
Centralized Deployment & Management
Minimum Load on Protected Computers
Built-in Correlation & Prioritization of Security Event
Centralized Deployment and Management
- Centralised deployment, update, and maintenance
- Single point of administration and management
- Delegated hierarchical policies
- Convenient grouping of protected objects
- Federated reporting and responding
Context-Aware Access Control
Data access is based not only on user rights, but is further governed by resource con.dentiality (.les, directories, devices, printers, network interfaces, etc.) Printout and other exposure of classi.ed information is brought under control; secure data wiping.
Network Intrusion Protection
- Signature-based and heuristic detection of possible attacks
- Automatic blocking of intrusions attempts
- Analyse suspect packages, port sni.ng, denial of service attacks, etc
Guard Endpoint checks hardware integrity settings when external device is connected or disconnected, as well as during the operation. A wide range of devices, including webcams, mobile phones, 3G modems, network cards, .ash drives, and printers is supported. You can further employ di.erent response scenarios, depending on what happens with a speci.c device.
Security Event Management
- Centralised management of all security-related events
- Group-based hierarchical alerting and reporting
- Policy-based event acknowledgement and response actions
Monitoring network protocols and .ltering suspect packet against prede.ned rules at application, user or users’ group level. Signing network tra.c for MiTM protection.
- Background, on demand, and scheduled scanning
- Signature-based and heuristic malware detection
- Versatile scanning profles
- Local Update server
User authentication can be further enhanced with two-factor authentication and hardware tokens. For domain users, you can use certi.cates as well.
You can create encrypted data containers on your disk or removable media. Encrypted containers appear as virtual units, while encryption keys can be stored safely on external device.
Digital Forensics and Incident Response
Advanced event logging helps you generate practical reports and drill down into essential details to investigate security incidents and determine attack vectors. Guard Endpoint also keeps copies of all .les/documents sent to printers or external devices that greatly facilitates investigation of potential information leaks.
Trusted Execution Environment
- Limit programs that the user can run
- Protect from unauthorised downloads
- Check executables integrity
Guard Endpoint is licensed modularly on the base of speci.c security mechanisms that protect your infrastructure.
You can choose exactly what you need at the moment, and then acquire additional modules and extend the number of protected computers. You can also select perpetual license or annual subscription.
- Talk to Security Consultant
- What we offer
- Cyber Security
- Endpoint Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Security
- Mobile Security
- DDOS Protection
- Incident Response
- Banking Fraud Protection
- Advance Persistant Threat Protection
- Data Leak Prevention
- Infowatch Traffic Monitor Enterprise
- Monitoring Solutions
- Network Management
- System Management
- IT Security
- IT Help Desk
- SolarED Solutions
- SolarED INsight (DLP)
- SolarED APPscreener
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Cloud & Local Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- System Previsoning & Disk Management